[birdky] snowy owl

  • From: Shelley Birder <birdgardengirl@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 13:19:12 -0800 (PST)

Last week my dog came down to the house with the wings and backbone of a bird,
which I thought was a chicken. However, on my desktop is a pic of a snowy owl,
and it just hit me that the markings are EXACTLY the same as the owl. Is there
anyone who could do a bird autopsy? I was wondering if it died from ingesting a
poison mouse, or if there was foul play.
  My neighbor has already shot a hawk, and I am afraid for the raptors around
here now.
  I have no proof, my kids told me about it because they heard the person
talking about it.
  Thanks