[birdky] Re: sleeping bird?

  • From: Lisa Muvich <lmuvich@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: markmonroe1@xxxxxxxxx, birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Oct 2007 20:24:26 -0700 (PDT)

I still had a couple last weekend. Haven't been home this week to monitor.
We'll see whether any show this weekend.

  Lisa
  Florence, KY (Boone Co.)

Mark Monroe <markmonroe1@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  The sleeping bird is a Carolina Wren.

I was actually curious about everyone's hummingbird situation. I have
not seen one since the 9th, although I would not be surprised to see
one or two stragglers in the next week.

Mark Monroe

On 10/11/07, Cnplaw@xxxxxxx wrote:

> What was the sleeping bird picture? (Looked like a wren, which one?) Also
> does anyone still have hummers? I have one.
>
> Celia Lawrence
> Louisville

Lisa Muvich
859-380-2760 Cell