[birdky] Re: redpolls

  • From: David Svetich <svetich813@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: smarsh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:52:13 -0500

I spoke with The Uncommon Redpoll's finder Alice today and they were not
observed. I walked the neighborhood yesterday and I was suspicious of a
feeder about 1.5 blocks west of 918 aurora. High fences made discreet
snooping difficult.

Home feeders were hopping with a few spring arrivals. Fox Sparrow, Towhee
and Cowbird.
Siskins reported yesterday by Lou Shain.

Dave Svetich