[birdky] note to western KY birders

  • From: "sk" <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 12:20:10 -0600

This email came my way this morning, looking for someone to do some bird
counts at KY Dam Village SRP. If anyone's interested, please contact Laura
Jackson at the number or email address below.

Steve Kistler

Hart Co.

From: Jackson, Laura (Parks) [mailto:laura.jackson@xxxxxx]

Good Morning

I had a request today for a daily bird count for the KY Dam Village State
Resort Park area?  Do you know of any resource that I could pull from?

Laura Jackson

Naturalist/ Recreation Supervisor

Kentucky Dam Village State Resort Park

270-362-4276  Ext 412

The Mission of Kentucky State Parks is to provide a sustainable system of
parks that delivers quality programs, amenities, and services which create
memorable experiences and a sense of place, contributes to the economic
growth of the Commonwealth, and preserves the historic and natural
integrity, and traditions of our parks for existing and future generations.

---