[birdky] birding recommendations near Jackson, TN

  • From: "Aviva Yasgur" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "vivyasgur76@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: BirdKY Listserve <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Apr 2015 00:21:16 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,
Okay, this question is about birding in Tennessee, but I'm betting a lot of you
Kentucky birders will have some experience and suggestions ...
I'm planning on meeting a friend halfway between Murray and Memphis on Monday
to hopefully do some birding. The halfway point seems to be around Jackson, TN.
Does anyone have any recommendations for a good place (or places) to do some
birding/hiking around that area? I'm not very familiar with that area, so I'd
love some suggestions!
Thanks!
Aviva YasgurWoodlands Nature Station, Land Between The LakesTrigg/Lyon counties