[birdky] Re: [ask] Congratulations Mark!

  • From: Jeff Sole <jsole@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "jlq.sci@xxxxxxx" <jlq.sci@xxxxxxx>, ASK list <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "BIRDKY Freelists" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 16:14:23 +0000

Wow!! Congrats Mark!

-------- Original message --------
From: Judy Lundquist <jlq.sci@xxxxxxx>
Date:04/24/2015 10:12 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: ASK list <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, BIRDKY Freelists <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [ask] Congratulations Mark!

Last night when I opened my new issue of Bird Watcher's Digest I noticed
that Mark Tower had won their essay contest, with his work published in
the magazine. Mark is also going to Costa Rica, and receiving who knows
what other goodies, courtesy Swarovski Optik.

Way to go, Mark! BTW, will you be taking the family to Costa Rica?

Judy Lundquist
Lexington