[birdky] Re: Wood Thrush thing

  • From: "Bennett, Mark" <Mark.Bennett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <HapC1@xxxxxxx>, <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008 11:09:57 -0500

01 July 2008:

I have read with interest the recent reports regarding Wood Thrush
numbers this summer/spring.  I have no opinion on their numbers relative
to past years.  However, I did drive to Briggs lake this AM to listen
and take a break.  I heard 3 Wood Thrushes while there.  Also heard
were:

*         Pileated Woodpecker

*         Acadian Flycatcher

*         Eastern Peewee

*         Eastern Phoebe

*         Red-eyed Vireo

*         Yellow-throated Vireo

*         Eastern Towhee

*         American Goldfinch.

That concludes this (sort-of) report.

Mark Bennett

270.726.2436

"We are all, by any practical defintion of the words, foolproof and
incapable of error."   HAL

"No ... computer has ever made a mistake or distorted information".  HAL

"It can only be attributed to human error."  HAL

"This mission is too important for me to allow you to jeorpardize it."
HAL