[birdky] TOS Spring meeting

  • From: "sk" <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2014 20:09:27 -0500

This invitation comes from the president of the Tennessee Ornithological
Society.

Steve Kistler

I would like to extend a cordial invitation to your members to our annual state
meeting, to be held in Chattanooga, TN this May 2-4. Detailed information for
the meeting can be found at www.tnbirds.org, our state web site. Just click on
the fourth header down on the home page. Our meetings are open to the public
and there should be some great field trips during the height of spring
migration.

Great birding to all,

Ron Hoff
President / state bird count compiler