[birdky] Siskins

  • From: "Scott and Glenda Record" <sgrecord@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 11:43:51 -0500

Currently have 3 siskins at the feeder along with goldfinches, white-cr
sparrows,cardinals, house finches, Rose-breasted grosbeak and a pair of house
sparrows that are busily building in my martin house.  I hate to break the news
to them but there not staying.  Also had a pair of Solitary sandpipers fly over
while I was repairing the trampoline net as well as a turkey gobbling his head
off in the woods behind the house.  I think he was really laughing at me.

Scott Record
Ragland KY