[birdky] Schochoh, Logan Co., Harrier, Tree Swallow and Vesper Sparrow

  • From: "Debby & Steve Tyson" <tyson9152@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'BIRDKY'" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 30 Mar 2014 12:29:38 -0500

I posted some photos of a Harrier huntingsouth of the house, one of three
male Tree Swallows trying to claim the same nest box and the first Vesper
Sparrow that we've recorded here since April 2011.  It was a good morning.
Our FOS Field Sparrows and a Savannah Sparrow were near the Vesper, but I
wasn't able to get photos.

Stephen Tyson, Schochoh, Logan Co., KY

https://www.flickr.com/photos/91780057@N05/13515200605/in/photostream/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/91780057@N05/13515416914/in/photostream/