[birdky] Re: Ruby-crowned Kinglet crown exposed!

  • From: Joyce Fry <joycefry1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pns_for@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2024 08:49:50 -0500

Great photos!

“When nature is your reality and your home, every offense to nature feels personal.” Joanne Price

On Feb 5, 2024, at 8:02 AM, PRESTON FORSYTHE <pns_for@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Wow, Jackie, Ruby is right. That picture belongs in a Birding magazine !!
Preston Forsythe, Muhlenberg Co.  KY

Sent from AT&T Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Feb 4, 2024 at 9:19 PM, Jackie Elmore<jackiebelmore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: Today while birding a local wood lot, I came across a variety of active birds singing and foraging for food on this pleasant day. The best I guess was a very cooperative Ruby-crowned Kinglet flashing its ruby crown!
View this checklist online at https://ebird.org/checklist/S160629220
Jackie B. Elmore Louisville