[birdky] Register soon for the spring KOS meeting

  • From: "sk" <kistlers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 20:02:38 -0600

Normally I don't send out this email this early in the year, but we have
competition for rooms this year.

Our KOS spring meeting will be held April 24th - 26th, 2015 at Cumberland
Falls State Resort Park. The park is holding a block of 20 rooms for us
until March 25th, @ $ 80 per room plus taxes and a $ 2 KY park fee. The
problem is that another group is also meeting that weekend, so extra rooms
may be tough to find. Usually we occupy 24 or 25 rooms during our spring
meetings.

If you plan on coming, it would be a good idea to get your reservations made
soon. Tell them you're with KOS to get the discounted rate.

More meeting information will be coming via email and via www.birdky.org
soon.

Good birding,

Steve Kistler