[birdky] RPT:bookend day birds in urban/suburban Louisville

  • From: michael autin <napkinarmstrong@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 01:22:14 -0500

Today there was no time to bird but regardless I started my day with a flyover
Yellow-rumped Warbler in my backyard around 9:30am and ended the day at my old
apartment with my friend saying she thought she heard a Barred Owl, and then
surely enough it responded to my better-than-usual imitation.  This location is
on Southern Parkway about a mile South of the Watterson Expressway, very cool!

Good Birding...I can hear the distant ruffle of migrant warbler wings somewhere
in Costa Rica
Michael Autin
 Louisville, KY

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/201469229/direct/01/