[birdky] Re: RFI: Where are all the Blue Jays????

  • From: "Leisa Royse" <leisaroyse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx, birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 09:28:53 -0500

I haven't really noticed other places I've been Brainard, I have at leas= t
12 that hang out in my yard all year long, when they pair up for mating s=
eason it's a very active and noisy yard! Now I'm going to keep that in mind=
and notice if I see them while out and around.

Leisa Royse
Lexington, Ky.