[birdky] RFI: Draft of spring report for The Kentucky Warbler

  • From: "Palmer-Ball, Brainard (EEC)" <Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx>
  • To: "BIRDKY" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Jul 2008 07:53:20 -0400

Gary Ritchison has posted an early draft of the Spring 2008 seasonal
report that will appear in the next issue of The Kentucky Warbler. This
past spring was about as busy as any in the recent past, and I'm sure
that there have been a few errors made and records left out.

Especially if you posted your observations to BIRDKY during March - May
2008, we would appreciate your review of this draft for any errors or
omissions regarding your reports. If you cannot open the linked PDF
file, please contact me and I will forward to you a format that you are
able to open.

http://www.biology.eku.edu/kos/Spring_2008_rpt.pdf

There are a couple of weeks available for review, but prompt response
would be appreciated.

Brainard Palmer-Ball and Lee McNeely
Seasonal Report Editors