[birdky] Louisville Thursday Cherokee Park fall walk

  • From: "Rob Lane" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "shrikeguy@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2014 13:08:19 -0500

Reminder:

We will meet this Thursday  at 8:30 am. Meet and park at the foot of Maple road
located on the scenic loop of Cherokee park.

Stay as little or long as your schedule will allow!

 These walks are free and open to the public with beginners always welcome.

In case of inclement weather please use your best judgment. Cancelations or
changes will be posted on the birdky listserve.

Oct  2, 9, 16

For any questions or additional info please contact me off the list serve.

THESE WALKS ARE NOT AFFILIATED WITH THE BECKHAM BIRD CLUB OR THE LOUISVILLE
AUDUBON SOCIETY.

However members of both organizations and the general public are more than
welcome to attend.

Rob Lane
Shrikeguy@xxxxxxxxx
205 276 9580