[birdky] Life Bird miss

  • From: "Debi" <debi1950@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Birdky" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2015 10:42:41 -0500

Over the weekend, my daughter, who lives on the same farm, described a bird
that was at their feeder.  They looked it up in their bird book and from what
she described to me..there wasn't anything else it could be, but a
Yellow-rumped Warbler.

I took some of my other bird books, we looked at what might be similar and they
both said NO..it was the Yellow-rumped.. it was the female.  But yesterday, the
male came to the feeder..

I haven't gotten to see them yet..hoping they return while I'm homeschooling my
grandson today..  I haven't seen one and didn't even know they came here.

In all the years I've had feeders up, I don't recall ever having them at my
feeders.

Could the weather bring them in?  I know from the books, that they can be
here..but I've just never seen them.

Just thought I'd toss out this info..

debi lucas
greenup co.