[birdky] LONG-BILLED MURRELET

  • From: Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2002 08:29:00 -0500

For everyone who might have just read my tips post, I want to clarify that I
HAD NOT read this post from Ron.McCullick when I composed my previous
message . . . and I'm not sure what time 5:25 refers to?????  If it is 5:25
Eastern Standard Time, it would appear that those of us looking for the bird
late in the afternoon and until about 6:00 p.m. EST were WAY too far
downstream and that the bird had returned back upstream to the original
discovery location??? How frustrating #*&@?!#?*?!

So to my last post, I should add that perhaps more in the original location
than downstream towards Louisville (and maybe even UPSTREAM) would be good
possibilities.

Sorry for the confusion,

bpb, Louisville
brainard.palmer-ball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx