[birdky] KOS at Pine Mountain

  • From: csbesse <csbesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: BIRDKY <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2011 12:46:21 -0700 (PDT)

The Fall KOS meeting will be held Friday, September 30th to Sunday, October 2nd
at Pine Mountain State Resort Park in eastern Kentucky.  We have great speakers
(Hummingbird experts Bob & Martha Sargent) and a beautiful setting, so make
plans now to attend.

We have reserved a block of 30 double rooms at the Lodge for KOS members.
Please call 1-800-325-1712 and be sure to mention KOS when you make your
reservation.  The KOS rate is $94.95 per night plus tax.  Rooms with king beds
are $104.95 plus tax per night.

If you plan to attend and need a room at the lodge, be sure to make your
reservation BEFORE August 30th, as our block of rooms will be released on that
date.

Watch for more details on this meeting on BIRDKY, the KOS website, & with the
next issue of the  Warbler.

 Carol Besse
KOS Vice President