[birdky] KOS Spring 2023 Trip Report

  • From: "james.a.wheat@xxxxxxxxx" <james.a.wheat@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: KOS Bird Kentucky <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 06:55:55 -0500

Our KOS Spring 2023 Meeting is going well. Here is the Trip Report showing all the birds seen thus far on our field trips. It’s updated in real time as our field trip leaders submit their checklists to eBird!

KOS Spring 2023 - KY Dam Village State Resort Park - eBird Trip Reportebird.org

Check in as often as you like! There will be photos and audio as well as they are added to checklists. Good birding to all!
James
—-James WheatPresident, Kentucky Ornithological SocietyTaylorsville, KY

Sent from my iPhone

PNG image