[birdky] Help with bird ID

  • From: Evelyn Morgan <one4est@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bird KY <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 18:31:24 -0700 (PDT)

A friend sent me some photos of a jay looking bird taken somewhere in the
Caribbean.  They are not a liberty to tell me where but wanted to know if I
could find out what kind of bird it is.   If you are interested in testing your
ID skills, please send me an email and I will send you the photos.   This
should be interesting.  I have a Puerto Rico and Virgin Island guide but not
one of the Caribbean.  Let me know if you are up to the challenge.

  Evelyn Morgan
  Elliott County