[birdky] Re: Fwd: Unidentified Buteo... RLHA?

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tingsgrove@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2015 21:14:01 -0500

I wonder if it could be the hybrid that I photographed 2 years ago.   The
way a bird flies, you never know.  I saw it at the VA hospital area, as  well
as parks along River Road and Zorn Avenue on 3 separate  occasions.  It was
a R-TH/R-SH hybrid.  The same Spring, I got  images of a male R-SH
copulating with a female R-TH at Cave Hill  Cemetery.  All is very close to
where
you saw this bird today.  Just a  thought.  I have images of the bird I am
speaking of on my blog at  tingsgrove.blogspot.com

Mary Howell Cromer
(Oldham County)