[birdky] FW: [RaptorCare] Fw: Raptor Internship Announcement

  • From: "Williams, Kathleen (EPPC DNR DOF)" <kathleen.williams@xxxxxx>
  • To: "'birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Feb 2006 16:11:06 -0500

  _____

From: <Marc_Neidig@xxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 06, 2006 4:25 PM
Subject: Raptor Internship Announcement

> Good evening.  I work at Acadia National Park in Maine.  Each year we
> offer
> a Raptor Internship from mid-May to mid-October (with possible shorter
> seasons available).  The Raptor Intern's primary responsibilities are to
> interpret peregrine falcon behavior in the summer and raptor migration
> (Hawkwatch) in the fall.  I have attached the job announcement below.  I
> am
> not sure if you are able to post this announcement with your organization
> but if you are aware of any qualified candidates, I'd appreciate it if you
> would inform them of this opportunity.  If you have any questions or
> comments, please don't hesitate to contact me. Thank you for your time and
> consideration in this matter.
>
> Marc Neidig
> Gorham Mountain Supervisor
> Acadia National Park
> P.O. Box 177
> Bar Harbor, ME 04609
> 207-288-8811
>
> (See attached file: Short Raptor Intern Announcement2006.version.doc)

Captive
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Captive+management&w1=Captive+managemen
t&w2=Success+and+failure&c=2&s=49&.sig=h6MpUuysSci_O0LxNuCCGA>  management

Success
<http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Success+and+failure&w1=Captive+manageme
nt&w2=Success+and+failure&c=2&s=49&.sig=_3OFh0OMHYZgQI11wx33KQ>  and failure

  _____

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

*        Visit your group "RaptorCare
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/RaptorCare> " on the web.

*        To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

*        Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo!

  _____