[birdky] FW: Mark's thesis on grassland raptors

  • From: Shawchyi.Vorisek@xxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, SEPART-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Traci.Wethington@xxxxxx, John.MacGregor@xxxxxx, Danny.Watson@xxxxxx,BrianW.Smith@xxxxxx, Rocky.Pritchert@xxxxxx, Elizabeth.Ciuzio@xxxxxx,mhenshaw@xxxxxxx, fitzgerald@xxxxxxx, pbrandon@xxxxxxxxx,brianclark@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bonneys@xxxxxxxxxxxx, briangray@xxxxxxxxxx,Dan.Figert@xxxxxx, jon_bart@xxxxxxxx, Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 15:55:42 -0400

Hello all:
Sorry for the lateness in getting this out.  Following is a link to a thesis
on some raptor work that we funded at EKU on reclaimed surface mine lands.
EKU has had some server problems so if you have difficulty opening
inintially, you may want to wait awhile and try again.

Shawchyi Vorisek
Avian Ecologist/Wildlife Diversity Program
KY Dept. of Fish and Wildlife Resources
#1 Game Farm Road
Frankfort, KY  40601
(502)564-5448 Ext. 368
shawchyi.vorisek@xxxxxx
http://www.kdfwr.state.ky.us/

Confidentiality Notice:
This e-mail message, including any attachment, is for the sole use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender, by e-mail,