[birdky] FW: BirdKy  California Trip

  • From: Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 21:05:37 -0400

Suspecting a software glitch and knowing everyone was now anxiously =
waiting
to hear of the results of Lee McNeely's recent California birding trip, =
had him forward his message to me and I am forwarding it on to birdky. =
. .
hopefully in English this time :o)

bpb, Louisville
brainard.palmer-ball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx=20