[birdky] Eagle nests in Fulton Co, Ky

  • From: "Nancy Moore" <jaybird@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BIRDKY" <BIRDKY@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 12:32:25 -0600

Good morning,
In a response to Haps email about Eagle nests in Ky, the two on the levee in
Fulton Co are active and there is a third nest, it is in the vicinity of the
one that was in the tree that was cut down by the loggers, accidentally.  It is
on the edge of the river and a little harder to find.  We were on an Eagle
count and no Eagles were seen in the Upper Bottoms.  Long Point had the most.
One Eagle was seen in Ky. Bend. there should be a nest there but I have not
heard any talk about one.

Nancy Moore
Bluebasin Cove B&B
Reelfoot lake