[birdky] Downy Woodpeckers

  • From: Fred Bowman <Fred.Bowman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2015 15:03:35 +0000

Every year I have a Downy at my Hummingbird feeder. I have observed them
picking ants off the feeder and the shepherd's hook it is hanging from.
Fred Bowman
Plano
Warren Co., KY

This communication contains information which is confidential and may also be
are not the intended recipient(s), please note that any distribution, copying
or use of this communication or the information in it is strictly prohibited.
immediately and then destroy any copies of it.