[birdky] Cormorant Article

  • From: "John Brunjes" <john.brunjes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 10:37:23 -0500

It's an interesting "article".  I hope this is an editorial....and not an
article.  If it is an article....I find it to be as poor a piece of
journalism as the author proclaims the comorant work to be. I find it a bit
disturbing that the "journalist" writing it considers themselves such an
expert.  They proclaim :"The program has been scientifically and
logistically flawed".  As a scientist who has delt with journalist on
numerous occcasions....it's unusual for one to know much about the
scientific method.  I wouldn't put much faith in this opinion piece.

--
John H. Brunjes
Frankfort