[birdky] Birds a plenty here~

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "tingsgrove@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2015 06:59:09 -0500

Hi All~

The past few days, our many bird feeders have  been busy with all sorts of
lovely visitors.  The majority of them are  Northern Cardinals, Dark-eyed
Juncos, White-throated Sparrows, Blue Jays, Downy  Woodpeckers, Red-bellied
Woodpeckers, Carolina Wrens, Chickadees, Tufted  Titmouse, White-breasted
Nuthatches, Eastern Towhees, a couple of straggler  European Starlings and a
few
Mourning Doves. We have also had a single  Fox Sparrow, and a single
Yellow-bellied Sapsucker, along with American  Goldfinches and a Sparrow or,
two
that I am on the fence to ID, that have come  to partake of the goodness
served.  American Robins were near by, begging  for something, anything, I so
feel for them!  We also usually have a few  White-tailed Deer come through,
but their forces have grown  as well with  15 and 18 in herds walking in my
back yard at the same time.

We thought that my Flicker photo account was  working properly, but some
have indicated not and so my best way to share them  is on FB, or my blog as I
can manage to post at:  tingsgrove.blogspot.com

Everyone stay warm and  safe~

Mary Howell Cromer
LaGrange, KY
(Oldham  County)