[birdky] Bird trapping in Louisville KY park article by Jim Bruggers

  • From: "Ce Ci" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "thefarsidefarm@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: BIRDKY Freelists <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 20:35:37 +0000 (UTC)

The Courier-Journal's Jim Bruggers has written an article on the bird trapping
incident that someone posted hearing about earlier to BirdKY.  Jim's contact
info follows link to article so any time anyone has nature-related news
stories, send info his way.
 Ceci & friends atThe Far Side Farm

 I didn’t know this story of think went on anymore – though I vaguely recall
that Operation Bunting in Florida.
http://www.courier-journal.com/story/tech/science/environment/2015/06/09/feds-investigate-report-trapping-theft-migratory-bird-louisville-park/28753063/
  James Bruggers covers the environment forThe (Louisville)Courier-Journaland
courier-journal.com. Follow him on Twitter @jbruggers. See his blog, Watchdog
Earth, atwww.courier-journal.com/earthblog. Call him at 502-582-4645.