[birdky] BKY: FW: Sighting of Murrelet

  • From: Brainard.Palmer-Ball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:27:09 -0500

Jane Bell just passed along the message attached below to me and I think it
should be passed on to birdky subscribers, with guarded optimism.  If you
have not seen the bird, it certainly would be wise to not necessarily make
the assumption that it has departed.  Also, there may other things of
interest to see!

I will say that the area upstream of the Zorn Ave water tower did not
receive alot of attention yesterday, but I know it was checked on at least
one occasion in the morning.

bpb, Louisville
brainard.palmer-ball@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx