[birdky] At my place in NW Franklin County

  • From: "Ce Ci" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "thefarsidefarm@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: BirdKY Listserve <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 25 Apr 2015 13:24:35 +0000 (UTC)

Veritable cacophony of bird calls at my place with the woods on both side of my
house full of baby birds twittering and parents busy feeding and answering.
"My" hummingbirds back - at least two males messing with each other when there
are 5 feeders for them to share.  FOS whippoorwill call this a.m. about 6:00
a.m.  Hoping everybody and every bird makes it through the bad weather coming
later today.
 Ceci MitchellThe Far Side Farm
Franklin County KY