[birdky] Re: 65th visitor

  • From: Antonio Xeira <antonio.xeira@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: lyneart@xxxxxxxxxxx, BIRDKY Freelists <birdky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ASK <ask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 16:09:20 +0000

It's amazing, 65th person to go and see Jeeves. :-) Unbelievable.
Thank you to Frank and the way he welcomed me.
I was there for 3 hours and learned a lot. I learned that you don't need
fancy feeders. What you need is a couple of stones, a good spot, time,
routine in filling the feeders and mostly to love what you are doing. How
amazing the way Frank was able to hold the bird there for such a long time.
And the quantity of birds! I was there 3 hours because birds keep on
coming. I have to change the way I see the use of feeders.
Thank you Frank.

I saw Jeeves 4 times, and recorded a small low quality video of 2 of the
visits. The video was recorded with my iphone 4 mounted on my scope. So,
forgive me for the low quality.
Jeeves showed always the same routine, around each 45 min he showed up,
always from the same spot, eat for 30-40s and went back exactly the same
path.
I posted the video on youtube at http://youtu.be/iZSiIezkss0

Antonio Xeira