[bioethics.taskforce] Urgent Help

  • From: amal hazem <hazem_amal@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: undisclosed recipients: ;
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2013 03:25:48 -0800 (PST)

I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about my
trip, because it was impromptu. I had to be in Spain for a program. The
program was successful, but my journey has turned sour. I misplaced my
wallet on my way back to my hotel after I went for sight seeing. The
wallet contained all the valuables I had. Now, my passport is in custody
 of the hotel management pending when I make payment.

I am sorry
if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to
now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of 2,000Euro
from you. this will enable me sort my hotel bills and get my sorry self
back home. I will really appreciate whatever you  can afford in
assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return.
let me know if you can be of any assistance. Please, let me know
soonest. Thanks so much.

Regards,

D. Amal Mokhtar Abd EL Raof.
Chief Researcher at Virology Department
Animal Health Research Institute-Dokki- Cairo, Egypt.

Email: hazern_amal@xxxxxxxxx
Mobile: 002- 01224332130.