[bikeshed] User Processes

  • From: "WALTER LITWINCZYK (RIT Student)" <wtl4112@xxxxxxx>
  • To: bikeshed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2012 20:01:20 -0400

Hello All!

I know Sean is doing something about kernel modules, but I think I'm going
to move user processes out of the kernel so I can finish the PCB/paging
stuff I'll probably port over newlibc while I'm at it. Then I can start
working on networking! The user processes will probably have to be moved
again because I'm not going to do anything special other than load them as
binary modules linked against the kernel. (So no ELF loading or relocation)

-Walter