[bhfa-members] FW: Opportunity for engagement across sectors: reducing social isolation work

  • From: "Lev Eakins" <bhfa.sec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BHFA Members" <bhfa-members@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2014 11:38:01 +0100

Dear all,

Please see this email from The FED Online regarding their 3 year Citywide
programme to reduce social isolation. If your faith group wants to be
involved, please get in touch with Tracey Maitland (CCed above).

Kind regards,

Lev Eakins

Secretary, Brighton and Hove Faith in Action

Website: http://brightonandhovefaithinaction.wordpress.com/

Twitter: https://twitter.com/BHFiA