[bhamsacredharp] Sacred Harp Sing - Sept 21st, 2-4PM

  • From: Ed Wayt <ed.wayt@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bhamsacredharp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2014 14:15:00 -0700

Hi All- It's time to gather together and enter into the mystery, power,
joy, beauty, tradition, and community that is Sacred Harp singing
<http://www.mcsr.olemiss.edu/~mudws/video/>.  We'll gather at 4812 Fremont
St
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/4812+Fremont+St,+Bellingham,+WA+98229/@48.7514133,-122.4394816,13z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x5485a6a695dace37:0x286433f2d77953f9>
in the Geneva area of Bellingham on Sunday, Sept 21st, 2-4PM - please join
us!   Directions are here:

We live in the Geneva area near Lake Whatcom. Take Lakeway going east over
hill and dale for 2+ miles. Watch for a fire station on your right. Turn
right on the second intersection past the fire station (Austin, Lake Louise
Rd.). Proceed to the first stop sign. Turn left onto Fremont. Our house is
a couple hundred yards down on the right. There's a lantern at the driveway
and house number under the lantern. 4812 Fremont St
<https://www.google.com/maps/place/4812+Fremont+St,+Bellingham,+WA+98229/@48.7514133,-122.4394816,13z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x5485a6a695dace37:0x286433f2d77953f9>.
House has tan shingle siding and a green metal roof.

Hope to see you all there, and please let me know if you have any questions.