[betterwayfarm] Re: Any interest in meeting before Labor Day?

  • From: Kip and Beth Gardner <kipandbeth@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: betterwayfarm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Aug 2009 09:00:19 -0400

I'm sorry, Paul. I thought I'd written back. My grandmother died a week ago. Services in Ohio are this week and Kip, Hannah and I will be on vacation after that until mid-August, then Kip in Chicago for another week for work. So August is pretty full for us. Fell free to meet without us this time or we'll try to come to a September meeting. We hope that everyone is well.

Beth

On Jul 29, 2009, at 2:01 PM, paul w. woodring wrote:

Hi;

I hadn't heard back yet from anyone on the list about having a meeting before Labor Day. I'm willing to set something up if I know that I won't be the only one (or two or three) there. Please let me know ASAP, as I'd like to have more than a couple of weeks to get the word out. Thanks.

Peace,

Paul

Windows Live™ Hotmail®: Celebrate the moment with your favorite sports pics. Check it out.