[best_buddies] remove me

  • From: vijay kumar <vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 21:38:22 +0530

Joy: I have REPLACED your netmagic id with the gmail ID. Confirm if you are
seeing your BB mails in gmail account.

Others: if anyone else wants to have a change of ID, do let me know. I am
seeing a number of official EMail IDs listed, especially for those folks of
Rolta. If u guys want to have a change, let me know your alternate ID

Friends:

Wishing all of you and your families a very happy, prosperous and joyous new
year.
Good to see a sudden spurt of mails on a particular topic.

Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 15:15:28 +0530From: jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [best_buddies] remove meHey guys... Would
appreciate if whoever is administering this can help me in removing this id as
this message board is freely available for search on Google. Please include
jayabalan.subramanian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx your help on this..Regards,JB
--

-- **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowslive/photos.aspx