[best_buddies] Re: [best_buddies] Re: Advertisement in today's bahrainnewspaper

  • From: "h ramprasad" <hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: 19 Nov 2010 02:57:14 -0000

Unnai Namboram Ganesan .. Any how take care ..
All the Best for the Show .. pl mail us once you
upload in youtube ...

Ramprasad

On Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:00:45 +0530  wrote
>Jollu partigala...

She is a local singer.....and I don’t know much about her.

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

From: p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sender: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:52:07

Cc: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx;

Siva,

   The photo which is next to Gans is better than him, do you agree???

Thanks & Regards,

P.Karthikeyan |Asst Vice President | Polaris Software Lab |INDIA

Phone: (Chennai)91-44- 3987 2517, VOIP:93-6217|(Hyderabad)91-40-3095-3527,

VOIP:97-3527|Mobile: |91-93460 77720|Mail: p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

       Ganesan

       Ramamoorthy

             "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"

       Sent by:

       best_buddies-boun                     cc

       ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

                                  Subject

                    [best_buddies] Re: Advertisement in

       11/17/2010 12:41     today's bahrainnewspaper

       PM

       Please respond to

       best_buddies@free

         lists.org

Another promo published in today’s newspaper

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan