[best_buddies] Re: Second Baby

  • From: Sundar N <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 23:04:01 +0000

Hi Guys,

Thanks for your greetings & blessings. Lets keep in touch with the happenings
taking place in our families.

Sundar.

From: bk_71@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx; sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [best_buddies] Re: Second Baby
Date: Sun, 19 Jul 2009 20:40:13 +0000

Hello Sundar

How are you da?
Glad to hear the same.
Best Wishes and hearty congrats for the new arrival...
Enjoy

Regards
Babu

Date: Sat, 18 Jul 2009 13:21:59 +0000
To: sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx
From: hramprasad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Sat, 04 Jul 2009 00:36:02 +0530 wrote

Dear Sundar ,

How r u ?

CONGRATS !!!!

With Best Wishes,
Ramaprasad

>Hi Friends,
>

>I am blessed with a Baby boy on June 28, 2009. This is my second one. My first
>daughter is 8 years old. Mom & baby are doing fine.
>

>Regards,
>
>Sundar.

>Stay updated! Add Facebook, LinkedIn, MySpace & Hi5  friends to your Windows
>Live network instantly. Add Now!
>http://profile.live.com/webactivities/?mkt=en-in

Share your memories online with anyone you want.
http://www.microsoft.com/india/windows/windowslive/products/photos-share.aspx?tab=1