[best_buddies] Re: Happy Birthday - Ravi

  • From: Sundar N <sundarv_33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 11:44:48 +0000

Hi Ganesan & Ravi,

Happy Birthday to both of you. Enjoy your day.

Sundar.

From: Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 14:54:58 +0530
Subject: [best_buddies] Happy Birthday - Ravi

Hi Ravi

MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY…

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

accept responsibility for any virus that has been introduced by this email or
its attachments.

New Windows 7: Simplify what you do everyday. Find the right PC for you.
http://windows.microsoft.com/shop