[best_buddies] Re: Gruhapravesham Invitation

  • From: Brahadeesh M <brahadeesh@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: best buddies <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 01:03:07 +0000

Dear Vijay,

Congartulations and our best wishes to you and your family

Rgds

brahadeesh

From: vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [best_buddies] Gruhapravesham Invitation
Date: Sun, 24 May 2009 15:54:38 +0530

 Friends

It gives me great pleasure to invite you and your family for the Gruhapravesam
of my new flat in Bangalore. Treat this as my personal invitation. I would
request you to grace this occassion and looking forward to meet you.

 RegardsVijay

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop

Get easy photo sharing with Windows Live™ Photos. Drag n’ drop