[best_buddies] Re: Birth of my second child..

  • From: vijay kumar <vijaymds@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 23:06:43 +0530

Hi Joy,

Congrats Buddy, on the new arrival. Best Wishes to the young kid...

Regards
Vijay

Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 12:25:30 +0530From: jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:
best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [best_buddies] Birth of my second child..
Hi all,I am happy to announce the birth of my second child (boy) today (Aug
5th) at 4:23 AM.  Both Mother and  Child are doing  fine.Regards,JB
--

Jayabalan SubramanianDirector - EngineeringNetmagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd.Direct
Line: +91-22-4009 9171Fax: +91-22-2685 0002Email: jb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

-- **************** CAUTION - Disclaimer ***************** This e-mail contains
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the
addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
by e-mail and delete the original message. Further, you are not to copy,
disclose, or distribute this e-mail or its contents to any other person and any
such actions are unlawful. This e-mail may contain viruses. NetMagic Solutions
Pvt. Ltd. has taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, but is
not liable for any damage you may sustain as a result of any virus in this
e-mail. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the e-mail or
attachment. NetMagic Solutions Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to monitor and
review the content of all messages sent to or from this e-mail address.
Messages sent to or from this e-mail address may be stored on the NetMagic
Solutions Pvt. Ltd.'s e-mail system. ***************** End of Disclaimer

Searching for the best deals on travel? Visit MSN Travel.
http://msn.coxandkings.co.in/cnk/cnk.do