[best_buddies] Re: Advertisement in today's bahrainnewspaper

  • From: "B.Sivakumar" <b.sivakumar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 18:33:19 +0530

Hai Gan this is the time to shoot with your GUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN>>>>>>!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BS
----- Original Message ----- From: <p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From: Ganesan Ramamoorthy <Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:29:51
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Adappavigala..

Innuku yaruma kadaikalaiya ungalukku...

Enna ippadi varukkareenge.

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

From: Ganesan Ramamoorthy <Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:22:05
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I don’t sing in night clubs. If you are talking about other "singing", then
certainly not with her...

She is not as cute as she looks on that photo...

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

From: Ganesan Ramamoorthy <Ganesan.Ramamoorthy@xxxxxxxxx>
Sender: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 15:03:28
To: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Ada pavi....

Enna paartha...enna paartha ippadi solre...

Enakku onnume theriyathuda...!!!!!

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan

     YOU and THAT TOO YOU don't know much about her, HA HA HA HA HA!!!!
Unbelievable!!!!!!!

Thanks & Regards,

P.Karthikeyan |Asst Vice President | Polaris Software Lab |INDIA
Phone: (Chennai)91-44- 3987 2517, VOIP:93-6217|(Hyderabad)91-40-3095-3527,
VOIP:97-3527|Mobile: |91-93460 77720|Mail: p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Ganesan
            Ramamoorthy
            <Ganesan.Ramamoor                                          To
            thy@xxxxxxxxx>            "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
            Sent by:                  <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            best_buddies-boun                                          cc
            ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx          "best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
                                      <best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
                                                                  Subject
            11/18/2010 03:02          [best_buddies] Re: Advertisement in
            PM                        today's bahrainnewspaper

            Please respond to
            best_buddies@free
                lists.org

Jollu partigala...

She is a local singer.....and I don’t know much about her.

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan
From: p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sender: best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2010 14:52:07
To: <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;
<best_buddies-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Siva,

     The photo which is next to Gans is better than him, do you agree???

Thanks & Regards,

P.Karthikeyan |Asst Vice President | Polaris Software Lab |INDIA
Phone: (Chennai)91-44- 3987 2517, VOIP:93-6217|(Hyderabad)91-40-3095-3527,
VOIP:97-3527|Mobile: |91-93460 77720|Mail: p.karthikeyan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

            Ganesan
            Ramamoorthy
            <Ganesan.Ramamoor                                          To
            thy@xxxxxxxxx>            "best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx"
            Sent by:                  <best_buddies@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
            best_buddies-boun                                          cc
            ce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                                  Subject
                                      [best_buddies] Re: Advertisement in
            11/17/2010 12:41          today's bahrainnewspaper
            PM

            Please respond to
            best_buddies@free
                lists.org

Another promo published in today’s newspaper

Warm Regards

R. Ganesan