[bes_comp_eco] Our new website

  • From: Matthew Smith <Matthew.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bes_comp_eco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bes_comp_eco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Nov 2013 20:53:16 +0000

Hi All,
Gone is the cumbersome newsletter and now we're turning to a website. Thanks to
new committee member Nick Golding for setting it up. We'll send you an email if
there are any significant new posts - especially events or tutorials.
http://bescomputationalecology.wordpress.com/
Best wishes,

Matthew Smith
Scientist in the Computational Science Laboratory
Microsoft Research Limited,

email: Matthew.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:Matthew.Smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>;   tel:
+44(0)1223 479 784;
Microsoft Research Limited (company number 03369488) is a company registered in
England and Wales whose registered office is at 21 Station Road, Cambridge, CB1
2FB