[beports] m4

  • From: "scott mc" <scottmc2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: beports@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 13:41:28 -0700

It looks like m4 is in need of the same fix Andreas made to gnulib for
the BeOS stdbool.in.h work around.  That's an easy fix, but there's
also a few __BEOS__ checks in the root configure file for it and I'm
not sure which ones are or aren't needed for Haiku.  I guessed on many
just leaving Haiku out, but probably should be better checked by
someone who knows what those checks were for.  It then fails make for
needing fpurge.c from gnulib...
I've updated the port log page with this info, in case someone else
wants to take a hack on it.

--
BePorts homepage - http://tools.assembla.com/BePorts