[bcbirdclub] To Roger Mayhorn and David Raines

  • From: "Anna McRae" <annamcrae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Buchanan County Bird Club" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2009 17:11:08 -0500

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your photos yesterday  of the three lawn ornaments (deers)
and your "Still Life of a Bowl of Apples" .  Those apples looks so delicious
that they inspire a raid on the fridge to try to find something similar  :).

And to David Raines,
Thanks for the "Hooters Calendar for 2009"...
I have received those calendars by e mail for the past several years--
from others, yours is first this year.  And I'm delighted to get them , love
those Owls.
It is always a "hoot" to pass them on , particularly to those unsuspecting
males who seem to expect some other sort of calendar  and seem
a tad disappointed or puzzled by the Owls Calendar.

Thanks, fellas--stay warm.

Ann McRae
Bluefield, WV  (Mercer County)