[bcbirdclub] Re: Sparrow Day Event

  • From: Daniel Kendrick <kendridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Roger Mayhorn <rmayhorn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Nov 2012 20:11:15 -0700

Sorry to have missed all of you at sparrow day. While I wasn't truly birding
today, I did see a Canyon Wren at Zion NP. A Crissal Thrasher in my yard. At
our Reservior, my best birds were Great Egret, Belted Kingfisher, Coopers Hawk,
American Wigeon, Canvasback, Western Grebe. Dan Kendrick

Sent from my iPhone