[bcbirdclub] RCBC November Meeting

  • From: "Jerry Thornhill" <mjt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "BCBC" <bcbirdclub@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2011 19:51:12 -0500

The November meeting of the Russell County Bird Club will be Tuesday,
November 22, in one of the community rooms near the Lebanon Town Hall.
We'll meet earlier than usual (6:30 instead of 7:30) so that we can eat
together.  Supper will consist of bar-be-que (Jane Thornhill), baked beans
(Peggy Herbert), cole slaw (Dave Worley), and dessert (Janice Martin).
Coffee and tea will be provided.  If you'd like a different drink, bring
your own.

The November meeting is traditionally Show & Tell night and planning next
year's activity.  For Show & Tell, bring any birding related item you'd like
to share or just tell us of some interesting birding story.  Participation
is encouraged but not required.  Everyone is welcome.  You don't have to be
a member to come and enjoy the fellowship of the evening.

See you there!

Jerry